Contact us for art valuations and art advice
You may ask:
- What is involved in an art appraisal?
- How does it work?
- What is the cost?
- What will I get?
We can assist you with art valuations for:
- deceased estate
- family division
- or when you would just like to know what your art is really worth
Our art services:
- Free online art appraisals - send us an art enquiry form or email us.
- Find out at Art Services what we can do for you:
- In our case histories you'll find out how we have helped private clients, companies and institutions with art appraisals, buying and selling art.
- Read first-hand what clients say about our services in testimonials
The company is a member of the Art Consulting Association of Australia and Approved Service Provider for the Australian Antique and Art Dealers Association.
David Hulme is a fine art appraiser and an approved valuer for the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program. Brigitte Banziger holds an MA in Latin, philosophy and literary criticism.
When you need good advice on art valuations, appraisals for sale or purchase or you have another question on art you own, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. or phone us on 02 9977 7764.